Become an Earlyarts Champion!
Lots of Earlyarts members share a strong belief in the importance of creative opportunities in young children’s lives. That means, opportunities that support, stretch and nurture their own amazing potential - see Earlyarts values to find out more.
Belonging to the network helps you advocate for children’s creative and cultural opportunities by providing you with positive messages to share. Earlyarts is your network, so please help us raise the profile of this important work together.
What do Earlyarts Champions do?
Very simply, our Champions help to promote Earlyarts to their own networks. You can do this by:
- Distributing Earlyarts promotional postcards at your events.
- Using the Earlyarts presentaton or promotional video to help put your message across in meetings.
- Publishing links to the Earlyarts web site or embedding the Earlyarts video on your own web site.
- Signposting Earlyarts resources and encouraging your colleagues to put their own resources / research / training on the Earlyarts map.
- Celebrating your role by displaying the ‘Proud to be an Earlyarts Champion’ logo on your email footers.
- Circulating the Earlyarts Ebulletin with latest news, reviews, opportunities and critical thinking to your networks.
Earlyarts provides its Champions with:
- Earlyarts Champions Pack with postcards and videos to distribute (please state the number required when you order your pack).
- Earlyarts Brand Style Guide with all the logos, wording and URLs you need to help promote the network.
- The opportunity to win a free bronze membership if you recruit 5 new paid memberships quoting your name.